Wednesday 8 May 2013

Our trip to Phoenix

Today Daddy and I arrived in Las Vegas and made our way to Phoenix. It was awesome. The flight wasn't too long or too short.



This is me in the Vegas airport.



When we got to the airport we picked up our car rental from Payless Car Rentals. When we got the car we drove for 2 hours but it wasn't so bad.  We stopped half-way through and looked at a store that made homemade jewellery. I was going to buy something but decided not to in the end. It was a pair of dolphins hanging on a string with beads, which was tied to a barret. It was awesome but I decide I could get something better with $12.




We filled the car with gas and drove for another couple of hours, making our way to the Grand Canyon. It was amazing.  It was one of the coolest sites I have ever seen. It was beautiful. The layers of rocks made it look even cooler.

I did one of the scariest things I've ever done that day. There was a rock that you could climb on and it felt like you were about to fall off the cliff into the Grand Canyon. I was scared but also had a lot of fun. We were hanging off the Grand Canyon.



On our way to Ed's house in Phoenix, we saw some Moose on the loose. They were so cute. One had a shaved butt! I was so close to them that I could almost touch him if I reached out. We drove for another 3 hours after and was tired by the time we finally got to our destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment