Monday 17 September 2012

My first day of grade 3.

On the first day of school we went especially early to talk to all of our friends.  The whole family biked down together on a beautiful sunny day.  I was hoping to get Ms Cotter for my teacher...and I did!  Lots of my friends are also in my class.  Molly got Ms. Donaldson again and Lukey got Ms. Hill.


My friend Delia recommended the Thunderbirds cross country team so I decided to try it.  I really like it an am excited to go each day.  This is us on the pole vault mat, playing after our run was over.   I am excited to compete in a meet.  So far all of the cross country practices have had beautiful weather just like this picture and I hope there is more to come.

We had to go late to the Arbutus Club parking lot party because of cross country practice.  When we got there we had a lot fun but most of the food was already gone.  There was a couple of little games like the climbing wall in the background and this ball I went inside.  It was really fun and I was glad I came even though there were long line ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment